As we’re currently witnessing, unexpected circumstances can change everything. Do you have an effective business continuity strategy in place that seamlessly works to keep you in touch with your clients, colleagues, and partners should unforeseen events arise?
When your business is faced with unpredictable events, it can feel very difficult to understand what you need — and where to go from here. With current technology (mobile devices, laptops, etc) and the ability to work remotely by using cloud-based apps or servers, workers have the ability to work remotely, rather than being tethered to a physical location.
While it’s easier to transition to temporary remote work now more than ever, there are still so many situations your business must think of. Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your business currently have policies and management strategies dedicated to working remotely? Only a third of businesses have policies that support remote work!
- Do all of your employees have access to high-speed internet?
- Do you have an easy to use collaboration platform for online meetings, chatting, calling, and screen sharing?
- Does your company have enough laptops with the latest antivirus software installed?
- Do you have enough continuous VPN connections to allow employees to connect to your office network?
During unexpected events, make sure your employees have current systems and software to continue to work in a new location — and the confidence in your systems to continue to get the job done.
At Safari Solutions, we are committed to helping businesses of all sizes continue to move forward securely, safely and efficiently when working remotely during unforeseen events. We can help you not only create the technology strategy but also upgrade the infrastructure.
Contact us today to discuss your business continuity strategy.
email@example.com or 201.934.7400