With more people working from home than ever before, here are 10 valuable tips to help ease your business, and your employees, through this work from home transition:
- Develop remote-work policy – It’s important to prepare—and share—a policy, so everyone knows what’s expected of them.
- Touch-base calls – Seeing expressions and hearing voices keep everyone connected in ways emails alone can’t.
- Deploy the right software – Make sure you’re utilizing communication and collaboration tools—including Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, and Zoom—to stay connected.
- Turn your camera on – USB video cameras, such as the Jabra PanaCast, or Poly Eagle Eye Mini, are ideal for this, and easy to use.
- Create a workspace – A designated workspace is needed—one where you can be productive and join video calls.
- Use the mute button – Take advantage of the mute button when you’re not actively speaking, to limit any background noises.
- Get dressed – Continue your normal daily routine as if you’re going into the office. Get up at the same time and get dressed.
- Make a daily plan – Stay on track by planning ahead. Take 15 – 20 minutes at the end of each day to review your calendar for the next day.
- Make yourself move – Don’t forget to add time to your daily schedule for taking breaks and doing something physical. A quick, 15-minute walk may be just what you need to get your creative-juices flowing.
For more information about technologies and solutions Safari Solutions recommends for remote work and work-from-home environments, contact our team at 201-934-7400 or email@example.com. And, to find out which providers are offering free or discounted services, special offers, and more from leading suppliers in our portfolio… click here. Thank you for your continued trust and partnership; we look forward to helping you through these times. Contact us today for firstname.lastname@example.org or 201.934.7400