The cybersecurity threat is real and discounting the threat can lead to inadequate security protections. After rapidly enabling employees to work from home, many businesses are now taking time to assess the security of their remote work environments.
Businesses of all Sizes are Vulnerable to Cyberthreats58% of breaches took place at small businesses in 2019$120K is the average cost of a SMB data breach62% lack the skills in-house to deal with security issues
Common questions that come up during a security evaluation for remote work:
- How can we help employees stay safe from COVID-19 themed phishing attacks?
- How do we keep work files from being left behind on employee’s home computers?
- How do I make sure the devices my employees use are secure?
- Is there an easier way for employees to securely access on-premise applications?
- How do we enable a good remote desktop experience? How can we do all this while minimizing costs and complexity?